The BOROUGH OF GRAVESEND CONSERVATIVE CLUB LIMITED
Incorporated in England Number: 24166 Established 1887 VAT Registration Number: 204 2116 28
Registered Office and Club: 193 Parrock Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1EW.
Telephone: 01474 352276 (Bar) 01474 351455 (Office)
Secretary: E. Pannell
Please read this privacy notice carefully because it contains important information about your rights in relation to information about you which we hold.
The Borough of Gravesend Conservative Club Ltd collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. This means that we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of General Data Protection Regulation which applies to us accordingly.
We process information about you:
· to administer you membership of the Club and your use of its facilities and to enable you to take part in its activities
· to comply with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
· to ensure business policies are adhered to (such as policies covering security and Internet use)
· for operational reasons, such as recording transactions, training and quality control
· for statistical analysis
· to prevent unauthorised access and modifications to systems
· to analyse purchasing preferences and improve services
· to communicate with you.
The legal bases for this processing are that: it is necessary to enable us to provide membership benefits, to comply with our legal obligations or to achieve legitimate purposes of the Club.
We may disclose and exchange information with the Association of Conservative Clubs and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies [identify anyone else] for the above reasons.
We will not share your personal information with anybody else.
You must provide us with this information so that you can be a member of the Club.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights, free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
· fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
· access to your personal information and other information which this Privacy Notice aims to give you
· require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information which we hold
· require the erasure of your personal information in certain situations
· receive personal information which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
· object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing
· object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
· otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
For more information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
· email, call or write to The Secretary, Gravesend Conservative Club, 193 Parrock Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1EW. 01474 352276. firstname.lastname@example.org
· let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
· let us know the information to which your request relates.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any Club emails you can also reply to a Club email and ask to be Unsubscribed. It may take up to 28 days for this to take place.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
We hope that we will be able to resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information directly with you.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
This privacy notice was published on 25th May 2018 and last updated on 25th May 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. When we do we will inform you via email (if you have agreed to receive emails from the Club), or via the Club notice-board. The latest privacy notice will also be posted onto the Club website. www.gravesendconclub.co.uk
Please contact The Secretary, if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com writing to The Secretary, Gravesend Conservative Club, 193 Parrock Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1EW or calling 01474 352276.
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
I confirm that, by paying my annual subscription, I have read this privacy notice and understand and agree with what it says.